Sunday, May 19, 2013

PORTUGAL!!

PORTUGAL!!
I feel I may have missed a letter I should have posted in the craziness of the last few weeks. BUT anyway here is Sister Gidney's first letter from PORTUGAL

Ola família,
I have arrived in my first area! Got permission to tell you. (Also I threw up again on the way to Lisbon so that was fun). I´m in an area called São João Da Madeira, just south of Porto. It´s a little cold here but it´s good. My trainer is Sister Cutler from Centerville. This is her second transfer but she already knew Portuguese which is all I was really worried about, ha. We got here reeeaaally late Thursday night so yesterday was really my first day. We taught some people and met some others and luckily we haven´t had to go knock doors yet. I´ll tell you more on Monday (P day). It´s been kind of hard the past few days (between getting sick and being overwhelmed) but it will be okay. I miss you and love you all,
Até Monday,
Kimberly (Sister Gidney)


No comments:

Post a Comment